Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    goodforthepalategoodforthepalate shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Brandon PerkinsBrandon Perkins shared a merged idea: Be able to text a number to hootsuite and update to twitter or facebook without an app.  ·   · 
    LizLiz shared a merged idea: Send a text to the user's phone when the post/tweet has been sent.  ·   · 
    Santy CaceresSanty Caceres shared a merged idea: Consider adding a SMS Mobile Messaging Program. One Common Short Code will do. Username opt-in/out  ·   · 
    James CarmichaelJames Carmichael shared a merged idea: I would love to be able to update my hootsuite via text message.  ·   · 

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ernest BurnettErnest Burnett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That can be done on a Facebook or twitter account. I rather see a text feed - where others can text to your account, social media mailbox w/e

• JoshJosh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the original killer app for Twitter, and for Hootsuite not to have goes against the entire idea of Twitter! I don't need a scheduling feature: I just need it to go into a queue. Brainstorming and scheduling are two different activities: I don't want to have to think of when I want the message to go out when a flash of inspiration crosses my brain.

Feedback and Knowledge Base