Feedback Forum

I suggest you ...

Add a stream showing my tweets favorited by others

It would be nice to be able to see a stream of my tweets favorited by other users. Push notifications for favorites would be the next step.

353 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ExtramittelExtramittel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Something that would be nice to have in Hootsuite would be a list of people who have shared Facebook posts and favorited Tweets on Twitter  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: create a stream for tweets that other users favorited. I can see the tweets I favorited; I want to see who favorited my tweets.  ·   · 
    CarloCarlo shared a merged idea: Figure a way to find a favorited tweet and then to unfavorite it.  ·   · 
    AudreyAudrey shared a merged idea: I need a column in HootSuite where I can see who favorited MY tweets!  ·   · 
    Gozde UlkuerGozde Ulkuer shared a merged idea: It would be great to see who *Favorited* my Tweet.. and not only My Favorites.  ·   · 
    CharlieCharlie shared a merged idea: have notifications for when people favourite a tweet, or any interactions at all via twitter, not just RT  ·   · 
    RoxanneRoxanne shared a merged idea: Add stream for people who have favourited your tweets  ·   · 
    Mary HustonMary Huston shared a merged idea: allow users to see which of their tweets have been favorited.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Add Tweet Favorites to HootSuite Monitoring and Reporting capabilities  ·   · 

41 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is available in Tweetbot - surprised to see it's not available here. Starting to wonder, when it comes to Twitter, if that app really is crazy good or if HS is, sorry to say it, lacking. Between this and the poor notification system, I'm a little disappointed.

Not great that one of the top ways people engage isn't trackable... please add this soon! Cheers

It is very hard to thank RTers because there is no way to copy their names to put them in a TY message. Having a reply to all function would be really, really helpful.

• Ricardo Wagner Ricardo Wagner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I understand that the API does not support it but.. on the other hand, how do you handle it in the Andorid app?

• AndyAndy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not having this build into Hootsuite means I have to leave hootsuite and use twitter or another app to see who has favorited my tweets. This is a real negative, in my opinion.

• Lee MifsudLee Mifsud commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be possible through integration with Favstar.fm. Ive seen other apps get around the Twitter API using this. Would be a great addition.

• Danny QuahDanny Quah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be very useful.

(Just for my own understanding, when you say you will "examine if this is possible with Twitter's API", does the fact that others are doing it show that it is indeed possible?)

I have a potential Hootsuite Pro subscriber who has asked me directly about this feature so it has a vote from me :)

• del423del423 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One more vote for this feature. How aggravating that it's not there!

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base