Feedback Forum

I suggest you ...

Allow us to leave "favorites" as primary tweet selection

I'm confused about why it is that you have the "favorites" selection, but I have to select "favorites" every single time I go to tweet. What's the point? I thought Hootsuite was supposed to make Twitter faster. 900 clicks doesn't do that.

20 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    BrianBrian shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    MartijnMartijn shared a merged idea: create the option to show accounts that are favorites by default in the drop down menu in stead of all accounts?  ·   · 
    @TVAmy@TVAmy shared a merged idea: Make favorites a default option that shows unless you ask for all... this new system is awful... and/or allow for reordering of accounts  ·   · 
    Rob CottinghamRob Cottingham shared a merged idea: allow users to default to the list of Favorites (instead of Show all) when they post.  ·   · 
    AndreasAndreas shared a merged idea: Remember "show only favourites" selection  ·   · 
    pearsonpearson shared a merged idea: Allow default channel selection to be from Favorites rather than the whole list  ·   · 
    under review  ·  Chris from HootSuiteChris from HootSuite responded  · 

We’ll examine the use case scenario for adding the Favorite button to the main button selection instead of the drop down menu.

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • mobtowngeorgemobtowngeorge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was thinking something very similar while using the hootsuite hootlet extension for chrome. I was thinking the drop down button should be sticky, so that the last thing you selected would be the default. Selecting favorites would make the default favorites until you selected show all again.

• Dominik DeobaldDominik Deobald commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also prefer to show "Favorites" only as default and an option where I can switch to "all" manually. Why not remember the last state when the popup was open?

Feedback and Knowledge Base