Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Melinda McKeeMelinda McKee shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: add the ability to add Facebook tags in a scheduled post! Pleaseeeeeeee  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: allow scheduled posts the ability to tag people and pages on facebook!  ·   · 
    Marcello BrattoliMarcello Brattoli shared a merged idea: more photos and tag on facebook  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: create FB tagging capability so we can tag clients, and also fix previews for FB other than just pages (like pics and events).  ·   · 
    Jason TatumJason Tatum shared a merged idea: Please make it possible to @tag people in scheduled Facebook post. This is highly important.  ·   · 
    AngelaAngela shared a merged idea: Tagging People/Brands in Facebook  ·   · 
    Kelle WalshKelle Walsh shared a merged idea: Create ability for Facebook tagging in scheduled posts  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: add tags (both businesses and people) to facebook status updates (especially scheduled facebook messages).  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: enable tagging for facebook through the scheduling tool  ·   · 
    Chauanh Chauanh shared a merged idea: It would be so wonderful to able to tag someone in a comment on a Facebook post!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: add the ability to be able to "tag" profiles, pages, etc. on Facebook posts. It is essential for my professional needs.  ·   · 
    flutewittflutewitt shared a merged idea: Add the feature that allows us to @tag pages and people in scheduled posts of photos, events, etc.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Allow @tagging for Facebook posts  ·   · 
    Jenny FinkeJenny Finke shared a merged idea: Please allow tagging of other pages on Facebook. This takes Hootsuite truly SOCIAL.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Hootesuite is useless for business purposes if we cannot @tag fan/friend pages in our posts  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Make possible to ability to tag someone on a facebook account.  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Add a feature that allows tagging on hootsuite to a facebook post  ·   · 
    triciatricia shared a merged idea: allow facebook tagging of other pages and people within hootsuite  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Add Facebook profile tags  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Please make it so I can tag other people & FB pages in my posts. Thanks!!  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: will be awsome to be able to tagg people using the @ function , with hootsuite !!!!  ·   · 
    Pedro PalaoroPedro Palaoro shared a merged idea: I want to sugest that when we work with facebook pages we can link posts with another pages or community, like fb feature.  ·   · 
    DianaDiana shared a merged idea: Hi can you please add functionality to 'tag' a page through HS in order to schedule posts and not have to add them directly on FB.  ·   · 
    TaraTara shared a merged idea: enable tagging users for Facebook pages -- this is an extremely useful tool for business (& personal) use when scheduling posts!  ·   · 
    Benjamin BombigBenjamin Bombig shared a merged idea: to support the possibility to link other pages in posts!  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: start allowing us to tag people on Facebook through Hootsuite.  ·   · 
    Gary HesslerGary Hessler shared a merged idea: allow auto complete for Facebook user-names  ·   · 
    Adriana RodrigoAdriana Rodrigo shared a merged idea: Tagging on Facebook  ·   · 
    Melting Pot Food ToursMelting Pot Food Tours shared a merged idea: allow tagging of another Page in a status update for Facebook.  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Develop a function to status tag for Facebook within Hootsuite  ·   · 
    Erasmus ZachariasErasmus Zacharias shared a merged idea: add tagging feature to facebook api. This would be VERY useful for anyone who runs business fanpage  ·   · 
    posiegirlposiegirl shared a merged idea: allow linking to other pages in Facebook posts.  ·   · 
    Art GeigelArt Geigel shared a merged idea: You should add the ability to recognize "@" designators for people when I'm entering Facebook names.  ·   · 
    TheMeFundTheMeFund shared a merged idea: Tagging Facebook people, events, pages, etc.  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: make it possible to tag people in facebook status posts  ·   · 
    MariamMariam shared a merged idea: Tag Facebook Pages  ·   · 
    Josh MartinJosh Martin shared a merged idea: Tagging in Facebook and Twitter  ·   · 
    John D.John D. shared a merged idea: Using the @ symbol in Facebook  ·   · 
    andyjehnandyjehn shared a merged idea: Link up with @ mentions for Facebook posts!  ·   · 
    Julie MazziottaJulie Mazziotta shared a merged idea: tagg people in a facebook update  ·   · 
    Jeff MarcouxJeff Marcoux shared a merged idea: @ Tags in Facebook  ·   · 
    KatrinaKatrina shared a merged idea: Make it possible to tag Facebook pages in status update  ·   · 
    Roberto DíazRoberto Díaz shared a merged idea: Facebook mentions  ·   · 
    under review  ·  TravisAdminTravis (Admin, Hootsuite) responded  · 

Hi everyone! Thank you for your continued feedback!

Our developers are examining Facebook @tagging integration with the Facebook Graph API for possible future updates to HootSuite.

Thank you all for your continued patience while we work towards improving HootSuite.
    Travis | Customer Support – Technical Lead | @HootSuite_Help

433 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hootsuite, please make this a feature! We tag other pages in almost every one of our posts, and because this isn't a feature you offer, we can't schedule any of our facebook posts. A huge hassle!

This really should be a feature. Disappointing that it hasn't come about yet. Come on hootsuite!

• DebworkDebwork commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm pretty surprised that this is not already available... I get the reason but it is a high priority

• Nate FollmerNate Follmer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

People... CHILL OUT! This is not Hootsuite's fault. Facebook does not allow mentions or tagging in their API yet... It doesn't even work in the Facebook Mobile app (for pages anyway), if it doesn't work for an OFFICIAL Facebook product, do you think it would for 3rd party? No...

• KelseyKelsey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The fact that I cannot tag other company pages (i.e. my clients) through Hootsuite is the only reason I use the Facebook scheduler instead of your product. Please make this change and keep us posted on updates.

• Richard MacQuarrieRichard MacQuarrie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Organizationally we have over 10 active properties on all platforms and the inability to mention Facebook pages is a serious detriment. I'm sure it's not a programing deficiency at Hootsuite but an API limitation placed on them by Facebook. The new Big Blue is missing on a lot of corporate activity with the absence of this feature.

• Tameka MullinsTameka Mullins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a social media manager, I would love to be able to tag other users and fan pages in my Hootsuite schedule posts. Can we have this in 2015 please? Thanks!

• CarolynCarolyn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your Hootsuite Help Twitter account lead me to this page. Please add @tagging as a feature. This is seriously one of the biggest and most useful parts of Facebook for a business and as a nonprofit, it allows us to interact with the people we are helping and the causes we are trying to bring attention to. Being able to @tag fellow nonprofits to raise awareness for the good they are doing is INFINITELY more effective than simply naming them in our posts. Please add this soon! This idea seems to have been posted here for 8 months...

• charliecharlie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hi. i'm new user.
        i used to consider HS as a PRO tool. but since I discoverd no @tagging option, it's 60% useful app. When You gonna fix it ??

• Lee PattersonLee Patterson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since this isn't a feature yet, and our nonprofit is paying for the Pro to help users be able to schedule posts without posting on top of each other - is there a way to block off time in which others can schedule posts in Hootsuite since I had to schedule this post in FB?

Seriously don't understand how this isn't a feature. @ tagging is pretty much the most essential part of social media marketing if you are trying to get your brand out to influencers! This is basically make it or break it for me, especially now that Facebook allows scheduled posts.

• AnnaAnna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey guys, our company just bought Hootsuite Pro cause we have more than 15 social networks that need daily update and we do need to sleep too! I thought it would really help us coordinate everything through a single platform... unfortunately, we ended up going back to Facebook for adding mentions to our posts. I am sure you are doing your best, but it is a rather big disappointment. Still, we won't leave Hootsuite, I'd like to believe you'll sort this out soon. Thnx in advance!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22

Feedback and Knowledge Base