Feedback Forum

I suggest you ...

Ability to add Facebook List columns

Be able to add columns in the Facebook tab for your Friends lists. I feel that you are wasting real estate on the Facebook tab, minimum of 3 columns on iPad in horizontal mode and you currently have a maximum options of 2!

54 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ioswoodyioswoody shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Melissa KMelissa K shared a merged idea: Add a stream for Facebook's "close friends" feed  ·   · 
    JaredJared shared a merged idea: Please add facebook lists and messages to tab options  ·   · 
    MelissaMelissa shared a merged idea: Support Facebook friend groups/lists  ·   · 

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • LissaLissa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely agree; without an option to filter the newsfeed by adding customized lists, I find the Facebook and LinkedIn integration useless for the iPhone.

• Jennie RosenbaumJennie Rosenbaum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to add friends lists would be brilliant. It has rss and API functionality but is highly underutilized by every app. Clipboard and friendly are the only ones and clipboard is the only one that does it natively.

Feedback and Knowledge Base