• facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    KevinKevin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Work with Facebook  ·   · 
    IanIan shared a merged idea: Allow for posting 'groups'. I could select one group and it work post to my work accounts.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Allow pro users the ability to post to their Groups. We can do this on desktop but not the mobile app. I run by business from my phone.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Integrate Facebook Groups  ·   · 
    RichardRichard shared a merged idea: Post into groups  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Allow users to add Facebook groups  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Please update the app to post to Facebook Groups. Until then it's useless for me.  ·   · 
    JillianJillian shared a merged idea: Allow posting to Facebook groups from the iOS app  ·   · 
    NickNick shared a merged idea: Enable scheduling posts and allow Facebook group posting  ·   · 
    Brandon Brandon shared a merged idea: Add Facebook groups so I can post and schedule to my group  ·   · 
    Kefyn JudsonKefyn Judson shared a merged idea: Show Facebook Groups in IOS app, just like the web app.  ·   · 
    ToddTodd shared a merged idea: Allow the mobile app to connect to Facebook groups  ·   · 
    JenJen shared a merged idea: App and web browser differences  ·   · 
    Jim OloughlinJim Oloughlin shared a merged idea: Add Facebook groups to mobile app  ·   · 
    Stephanie Ryon Stephanie Ryon shared a merged idea: Please allow posting to Facebook groups on the iPad! This is very valuable in Education! https://t.co/olFcb336YQ  ·   · 
    Porsche NicholsPorsche Nichols shared a merged idea: Add the ability to post to FB groups on the mobile app  ·   · 
    DBTNDBTN shared a merged idea: add Facebook groups to the iPhone mobile application  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Allow users to post to and manage Facebook Group from iPhone  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: I can post on Facebook Groups in the Hootsuite website platform why not in the iPhone App???  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: I can't see news from my groups of facebook  ·   · 
    IsraelIsrael shared a merged idea: Manage Facebook groups  ·   · 
    Under Review  ·  Nicole WinstoneNicole Winstone responded  · 

Thanks for the suggestion!

We’ll look into the possibility of adding this functionality in a future release.

30 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is downright ridiculous
        These post are from 2014 it is 2016 and NOOOOO ANSWERS. I AM TIRED OF FACEBOOK NEVER ANSWERING OR TRYING TO HELP. WTH

I'm having the same problem. When I share, it won't let me add a group. I can only share with friends or public. When I type the groups name, it won't let me send. I'm using the iPad Air

• Jan RJan R commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why cant I facebook post a status update to a group that I belong to on my ipad and iphone but I can on my laptop???? Am I missing something?? I use my ipad more than anythink now so this bugs me. Any thoughts on this???

Please work on this!! I can't post/ share any of my news feed to my group!!! The group doesn't even show up in my friends list so that I can share with them!!! So frustrating not being able to do this from my i phone 6

• ZhiviZhivi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a number if groups I'm in and want to post to only one of them. Has any progress been made yet?

• VinnyVinny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm in a FB sports group and have to constantly copy and paste to the group once I post to twitter and FB.

Help, I have joined some FB yardsale sites, I can't post to them, but I am a member, the add photo or comment bar/button isn't their, on any of them, and I have posted before from this Ipad

• natenate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I find it ridiculous that this is a feature on Android, but not iOS. I feel I'm better off using the web on my iPad to actually use HootSuite

• Simon AndersonSimon Anderson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was just about to post this suggestion when I saw this.
        I don't understand why I can't as a paid Pro user, add a FB group page to my account?
        I can via my dashboard on the web but not on the app. Why?

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base