Feedback Forum

I suggest you ...

Integration with Instagram

Ability to follow my Instagram feeds, like and comment pictures of people I follow.

676 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Robin FERRIERERobin FERRIERE shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Actually let us post to Instagram without having to open the Instagram app!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Add Instagram.  ·   · 
    AmberAmber shared a merged idea: Add Instagram  ·   · 
    Tyler KoromTyler Korom shared a merged idea: Instagram  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Ability to post on Instagram via hootsuite  ·   · 
    emmaemma shared a merged idea: Add Pinterest & Instagram  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Let us add Instagram and tumblr!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: ADD instagram, without it is useless  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Add Instigram  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Add instagram please  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Add Instagram  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Link to instagram  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Include instagram!!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Can you guys add Instagram  ·   · 
    Alyssa KirstenAlyssa Kirsten shared a merged idea: Instagram  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Add Instagram  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Support for Instagram and Quipio?  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Add instagram  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Instagram??? I have to find another product.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Add instagram to list of social networking  ·   · 
    JVSJVS shared a merged idea: Instagram  ·   · 
    Amanda Amanda shared a merged idea: Why can't I download Instagram on my iPhone app?  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Add Instagram!!!  ·   · 
    RenaeRenae shared a merged idea: Please add Instagram.  ·   · 
    DutchieDutchie shared a merged idea: Instagram on hootsuite app  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Make it possible to schedule posts on Instagram  ·   · 
    CindyCindy shared a merged idea: NEED INSTAGRAM AND PINTEREST  ·   · 
    JonathanJonathan shared a merged idea: Please add, Post to Instagram  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Add Pinterest and Insragram to HootSuite  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: iPad hoot suite, no u tube, no instagram, no Wordpress google pages or sound cloud....what's pro for then....  ·   · 
    SarahSarah shared a merged idea: ADD INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST!!  ·   · 
    Andrew FoxAndrew Fox shared a merged idea: Instagram integration  ·   · 
    BossmanBossman shared a merged idea: Instagram  ·   · 
    Christina conradChristina conrad shared a merged idea: Enable auto post for Instagram!!!  ·   · 
    Bruce feinrothBruce feinroth shared a merged idea: Can you add Instagram on the next update  ·   · 
    ChristinaChristina shared a merged idea: Allow auto scheduling for Instagram!  ·   · 
    KaylaKayla shared a merged idea: Instagram  ·   · 
    CoryCory shared a merged idea: Adding Instagram  ·   · 
    ShaizyShaizy shared a merged idea: add pinterest &Instagram in here too  ·   · 
    Hannah Rebecca BrownHannah Rebecca Brown shared a merged idea: Add ability to link Tumblr and Instagram accounts  ·   · 
    EmilyEmily shared a merged idea: Add Instagram and Pinterest to your feed.  ·   · 
    MichelleMichelle shared a merged idea: Add Instagram to your mobile app  ·   · 
    BeccsBeccs shared a merged idea: Please add Instagram then I would use your app only  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Add Instagram as an option also please  ·   · 
    PravinPravin shared a merged idea: Instagram  ·   · 
    AaronAaron shared a merged idea: Support Instagram in the iPad App!!!  ·   · 
    Rebecca FrancisRebecca Francis shared a merged idea: Add Instagram  ·   · 
    AqimAqim shared a merged idea: Add Instragram ...  ·   · 
    Roslyn Roslyn shared a merged idea: You should Add Instagram to this  ·   · 
    Nick SandbergNick Sandberg shared a merged idea: Incorporate Instagram?  ·   · 
    NatalieNatalie shared a merged idea: Add instagram as a social network option. That would be fab!  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Add instagram  ·   · 
    MovilyMovily shared a merged idea: Pehaps were not bad idea including instagram, lot of iphone users play it  ·   · 
    RossRoss shared a merged idea: Allow free users to get reports/add instagram  ·   · 
    DuncanDuncan shared a merged idea: Add instagram!  ·   · 

27 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've tried adding Instagram to my stream and it didn't work. I logged out and in of my Instagram account and didn't have a problem. Clearly this is not "completed"!

Integration with Instagram should mean that I post from Hootsuite, WITHOUT having to open the Instagram app to send my post (that's what's happening right now on my iOS). I don't have to open Twitter to post from Hootsuite.

• JasminJasmin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ditto what everyone else has said about being able to manage multiple Instagram accounts without having to login to Instagram.

• michellemichelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't bother. It adds steps to the process. Schedule -> notification to post -> open Hootsuite app -> post to Instagram -> then the regular posting process. Plus you have to be sure to be signed into the right account at that moment. Cumbersome when you manage multiple accounts. Nothing that a post it note/reminder app can't do.

Great that Instagram can now be linked but how do I add it to an existing account?

Add Instagram. Period. As soon as I realised it wasn't supported I deleted the app. Sorry!

I purchased Hootsuite so that I could integrate ALL of my social media posts. Now I see that I can't do this with Instagram

I purchased Hootsuite Pro in order to manage my social media and all I can really use it for (Twitter isn't a big one for us) is Facebook... I could have done that on Facebook!

I purchased Hootsuite so that I could integrate ALL of my social media posts. Now I see that I can't do this with Instagram. Grrrrrrr!

• Kristian KennedyKristian Kennedy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I oversee multiple Instagram accounts. I need an app that allows me to integrate multiple accounts so that I can switch between accounts in order to keep them all up to date.

• CindyCindy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I downloaded this app for my business thinking that there was more social media integration. I manage a Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Etsy, Flickr and a few other pages. Photos are a huge way to market my business and without Instagram and Pinterest (those being the most beneficial photo sites) this app is useless to me and my business.

Yes! For instagram, timing a gram is important so it'd be great to schedule a gram ahead of time.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding Instagram only make sense. A number of the users on Instagram cross promote their twitter address on that platform.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base