Feedback Forum

I suggest you ...

Allow pending posts in the Android app to be edited. The only option is to delete and resubmit.

178 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JusSharLeeJusSharLee shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Andrés Esteban-CantoAndrés Esteban-Canto shared a merged idea: To be able to edit a message  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Edit scheduled post  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Edit posts on app  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Add a rescheduling feature and the ability to edit scheduled posts  ·   · 
    AnikAnik shared a merged idea: Option to Edit scheduled message. #Android  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: please add the possibility of modify scheduled posts  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: En la columna de mensajes programados, no se puede editar o cambiar la fecha y hora de un mensaje, solo se puede eliminar,  ·   · 
    Marcus MundtMarcus Mundt shared a merged idea: add plannend post. i'd like to see my plannend post in the app.  ·   · 
    JoshJosh shared a merged idea: allow us to edit scheduled tweets on mobile app. I had scheduled some tweets at the wrong times & couldn't click on them and edit on mobile  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: It's would be nice if Hootsuite app on Android have ability to edit scheduled twit. Thanks. Great for great app.  ·   · 
    HeatherHeather shared a merged idea: Add publisher to the app  ·   · 
    Erasmus ZachariasErasmus Zacharias shared a merged idea: Allow users to edit pending posts in the android app  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Add an edit feature for scheduled messages in Android app  ·   · 
    Mariam CookMariam Cook shared a merged idea: Enable users to edit pending tweets in the HootSuite Android app  ·   · 
    LisaLisa shared a merged idea: make scheduled updates visible/editable in the android app.  ·   · 
    bypuckbypuck shared a merged idea: Add a "Publisher" View to the App  ·   · 
    BrianBrian shared a merged idea: pending tab  ·   · 
    completed  ·  LarsAdminLars (Admin, Hootsuite) responded  · 

We’re very excited to announce we’ve adding this functionality! As of version 3.1 we’ve introduce a “Publisher” section in the menu. Go there to view and edit all your scheduled messages.

Give it a try and let us know what you think by Tweeting to us @HootsuiteMobile.

Thanks!

17 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Andrés Esteban-CantoAndrés Esteban-Canto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I suggest you To give us the chance to edit a message which has been customed in the Android app. Now, it is imposible because the options are eliminate it or keep it. Thank you

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I auto scheduled posts on my mobile and it had then 10mins apart and I couldn't change that unless I actually logged on a computer. I wish I could of changed it on my mobile but itnobly gave me the opion to keep or delete scheduled posts

It's about time this feature was added! Still, it's a pretty clunky feature right now.

In general, the less clicks it takes to accomplish something, the better. This is especially true on mobile devices. Instead of having to open the Publisher tab, can you make it so that we can update tweets in the scheduled tweets column of the streams view.

Buffer's app does this seamlessly.

• Sergio RojoSergio Rojo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please. I need that botón at Hootsuite's application for Android. It will a great idea.

• Scott J. SmithScott J. Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for moving this to planned. I haven't used the mobile web version of the site in over a year. Does it still mess up the date and time you want a post scheduled?

Please do this so. Also allow the scheduled time to be edited.

If I see a typo in a scheduled tweet, usually almost immediately, I will delete and reschedule but it typically is then scheduled for some good later than it originally was and time can't be changed.

• Jan ChoudhuryJan Choudhury commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Folks I love scheduling, but sometimes we just have to edit on the go and not at our laptop (the whole point of the Android app, right)? Please please add an edit feature to the Android app, your users have been waiting 4 years!

• NathanNathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would really appreciate this as well. Otherwise I am still strapped to my computer and not truly mobile.

• roryenversroryenvers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Understanding the only option is to delete and resubmit, is there a way at least to allow the OS to copy and paste the text and short url? That's the biggest issue we have with being unable to edit--is that sometimes its just a word/date/time change. Having to hand-write all the text and start over is painful.

• roryenversroryenvers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please. Allow the android app to create, edit, and calendar pending posts cross-platform. Biggest pitfall to being mobile is inability to be flexible on the go.

• ClintonClinton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed! I schedule future posts a lot on the fly and would find it very useful to view, verify and edit if needed via the Android app.

Feedback and Knowledge Base