Feedback Forum

How can we improve HootSuite for Blackberry?

Hootsuite for Blackberry 10

With the new blackberry 10 devices well on it's way, I wanted to know if Hootsuite is supporting this?

334 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    EngeloEngelo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Tony HolleyTony Holley shared a merged idea: Blackberry 10 Support  ·   · 
    RichRich shared a merged idea: BB10 app is very much needed!  ·   · 
    AidanAidan shared a merged idea: Hootsuite available on new Blackberry 10 OS  ·   · 
    WarrenWarren shared a merged idea: HootSuite for Z10 BlackBerry  ·   · 
    ScottScott shared a merged idea: create a Hootsuite app for Black berry 10 devices  ·   · 
    Rick DresherRick Dresher shared a merged idea: Upgrade Blackberry to BB10  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: BB Z10 needs hootsuite urgently. Web based view defies the capacity of my 2.5 readers.  ·   · 
    alison pagealison page shared a merged idea: create an app for blackberry z10  ·   · 

70 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DibledinkDibledink commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A Blackberry 10 app running on the Passport would be amazing. I sideloaded the Android through SNAP and it's fine, but if it were native and running in the background, then it could integrate into the Hub and be cleaner and way more efficient. Blackberry 10 app please :)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Guys - this is not rocket science (or is it??). What happened to the Hootsuite app for our BB10s?

Can you still get an old Blackberry App version? Holding off purchase until I know if I can use it on Blackberry Torch

Hootsuite for bbm10 doesnt work. Im adding my voice to the long list of complainers.

• StefanStefan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am very disappointed that there is no BB app available yet and that the html BETA does not work either. We have been waiting for weeks but nothing happens. As a corporate user the BB app is a MUST or hootsuite is worthless for me and my company.

I think a web app is a great start, but eventually you should make a blackberry app, or port the android app to bb10 (there's an easy way to do this I think). The reason is that a web app cannot be incorporated into the regular messages notification area like a regular app can, so it will take more work to check to see if you have messages.

• DonaldDonald commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a deal breaker. I've been a HootSuite user for a long time now on iPhone and Android. BB10 is the best devise to tweet and post updates. It's unbelievable that HootSuite has no plans to accommodate this OS

• sonusonu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a must. I've been trying to use it via browser and this is driving me crazy. I need to manage corp social media and our entire Co is BlackBerry.

• AdrianAdrian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How many votes/comments/requests do you need to get it done? You HAVE to be on BB10 #THEPERFECTPHONE. Make Hootsuite even better with a BB10 native app. Cheers

• BaranBaran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not Nice..my comment deleted??? I just requested for the blackberry app

• BaranBaran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can atleast port your Android app for now..won't take more then half hour for that... its an awesome app and I do need this on my z10...

• DonDon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a deal breaker for me. I've been a long time hootsuite user on iOS, but am adding a blackberry for corporate security purposes in addition to continuing with the iPhone, but if I can't use hootsuite on bb, it will be worthless since that will be my primary work social tool

• .yes.yes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ditto I vote for hootsuite on bb10, I am a pro user about to be an enterprise user

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base